Homeschool families, Christian school teachers, Sunday School teachers:
Have you ever wanted to learn how to turn the world’s museums into a place where you can teach a generation of Christians to think critically and apply their faith? Then join Carl Kerby and his friends for this one day special training at one of the most amazing natural history museums in the world!
How To Apply Our Faith In The Real World!
Saturday April 7 2018, 6:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Thanks for joining us on this full day of training and Application of our faith at the Chicago Field Museum. We’ll be showing “HOW” to think and not just “WHAT” to think and the museum will be our classroom. Believe it or not when you have a Biblical worldview the entire world becomes our classroom and every museum on the planet becomes a “creation museum”. The key is to apply our faith to the exhibits that our tax dollars pay for in the first place.
This is NOT an arguing session, this is a looking at the evidence from a different perspective to see if the evidence is consistent with what the Word of God says or with millions of years of slow gradual processes. We look forward to seeing you there. SPACE IS VERY LIMITED, so it will be “first come, first served”. If we fill up we will put you on a waiting list and let you know if someone cancels so you can take their place.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS UNLESS WE CAN FILL YOUR SPOT! We have to purchase the food and tickets in advance so, if you must cancel we understand, but we cannot refund your money unless someone takes your spot.
- Bus leaves Brookfield at 6:30 AM
- Bus leaves Iron Skillet, Racine at 7:15 AM
- Bus leaves Brat Stop, Kenosha at 7:30 AM
- Bus arrives at Field Museum, Chicago at 8:45 AM
- 1400 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605
- Application Time 10:15 AM
- Training Session 11:00 AM
- Application Time 12:30 PM
- Post Conf Q&A with Carl 2:00 PM
- Add’l Museum Exploration 3:00 PM
- Millennium Park Exploration 4:00 PM
- Dinner in Chicago 5:00 PM
- Bus arrives Brat Stop, Kenosha 7:30 PM
- Bus arrives Iron Skillet, Racine 7:45 PM
- Bus arrives Brookfield 8:30 PM
Cost: $95 (plus $4 fee per person)
- Includes: Roundtrip Deluxe Motorcoach to and from Chicago ($50 value), Museum Entrance ($25 value), $25 donation to RforH to cover their expenses, 2 Training Sessions with Carl Kerby, 2 Application Sessions, Lunch at Field Museum ($15 value), Post-training Q&A, Field Museum Exploration, Downtown exploration of Millennium Park.